Thank you Card With with Sun Prints Bundle
Hello Everyone, last month we were away on holiday. We went to London England for a wedding and then went to Portugal. Enjoyed being away after two and half years.
Here is my card for this months Blog Hop. The Sun Prints bundle includes beautiful Designer Series paper and the 3D Fern Embossing Folder. The Starry Sky ribbon is not included in the bundle.
Instructions for making this cards:
1. Begin with a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2 base of Basic White card stock.
2. Use the 3D Fern Embossing Folder and a piece of Starry Sky card stock, cut at
4"x 5 1/4" for the front of the card.
3. Use the Stampin' Cut Embossing Machine to emboss the 3D Fern folder. This
creates your back ground.
4. Run the White Craft Stampin' Ink pad on the embossed card stock. Allow the ink to dry.
5. Adhere to front of the card.
6. Add a piece of Designer Series Paper cut at 2" x 5 1/4", adher as shown.
7 Die cut the largest circle in Gray Granite card stock, using the Stylish Shapes and adhere the die cut leaves to the circle. The large leaf is stamped with Pecific Point
For the smaller leaves Brushed Metallic Cardstock was used.
8. Add the Starry Sky ribbon with a glue dot.
9. Use Stampin' Dimensionls to adhere the completed circle to the front of the card.
10. For the sentiment use the Double Oval Punch to punch one piece in Basic White and the other in Starry Sky.
11. Cut the Starry Sky oval in half and attach with multipurpose glue as shown.
Shop now for all the products to make this card on my online store