This beautiful stamp set has been carried over to the 2022 - 2023 Annual catalogue. It is a beautiful set for all level of stampers. It also comes with a set of dies.
Here is how to make this card :
1. Begin with a piece of Basic White Thick card stock base.
4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
2. On a piece of Basic White card stock measuring 3 3/4"x 5" stamp the large flower from the Flowing Flowers stampset with Polished Pink ink twice. Stamp the image on the left side of the paper.
3. Use Crumb Cake ink and the stamps from Ranunculus Romance stamp set, randomnly stamp the statement stamp.
4. Then add the lace, the postage stamp and the sprig of flowers to cover the card stock.
5. Use Polished Pink ink to stamp the Eiffel Tower stamp.
6. Use a Blending Brush and Crumb Cake ink and lightly blend it over the stamped images to give it the vintage look.
7. Use dobbers and, ink up the Ranunculus flower with Polished Pink ink and the leaves with Shaded Spruce. Stamp and die cut the flower using the Stamp'and Cut Embossing Machine.
Also cut the sprig in Shaded Spruce to add to the flower.
8. Die cut the second smallest rectangle Scolloped Die. Use Crumb Cake ink and a Blending Brush to add colour to the rectangle.
9. Use Stampin' Dimensionls to add the die cut flower, the sprig and the sentiment to the rectangle. Add to front of the card as shown.
10. Adhere the finished front of the card on to a piece Polished Pink card stock measuring 3 7/8" x 4 7/8". Adhere to Card base.
Here is a another card.