Today's card is made with the Eden's Garden Designer Series Paper, and the Eden's Garden Bundle.
This card is made using scraps that were left over from other projects from the Eden's Garden Designer series paper.
Here is how the card is made:
1. Use the Stampin'Up Paper Trimmer to cut the Eden's Garden Designer Series paper into 1/2"strips.
2. Cut a piece of basic White card stock measuring 4" x 5 1/4" for the base.
3. Use liquid glue to adhere the Desiger Series Paper srtips, beginning at one corner of the Basic White card stock, and continue till the white card stock is covered.
4. Use the Stampin' Cut and Embossing Machine crop the small wreath die with a piece of Brushed Metallic Gold card stock.
5. For the sentiment crop a piece of Evening Evergreen card stock 3" x 1 1/4" and a piece of Basic White card stock 2 3/4" x 1"
6. Stamp the Thank You sentiment from The Peaceful Moments stamp set and adhere to the Evening Evergreen piece.
7. Adhere wreath as shown using liquid glue.
8. Attach to front of the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
9. Adhere to Evergreen card base 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" scored at 4 1/4"
A closer look at the front of the card