The combination of the Expressions In Ink Designer Series Paper and the In Colour Shimmer Vellum makes this card really pop. The Pretty Flowers Embossing Folder adds another layer of beauty to this card.
The Expressions In Ink Designer paper is gorgeous. It makes beautiful cards.
These items are on the Last Chance Retirement List from the current
May 4, 2021- May 2, 2022 catalogue.
The Expressions In Ink Designer Series Paper
The In Colour Shimmer Paper
Encircled in Friendship Stamp Set and Dies
To find the last chance retirement list go to the Green Button at the top of the page
Press Shop, from the pop up list go to Current Promotions.
Here is how I made this card.
1. Begin with a card base of Fresh Freesia card stock measuring 5 1/5" x 8 1/2" scored at 41/4"
2. Use a paper trimmer to cut a piece of In Colour ShImmer Vellum in Fresh Freesia measuring
4 x 5 1/2".
3 Place the vellum in the the Pretty Flowers Embossing Folder and emboss with the Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine. Adhere to card base with multipurpose liquid glue.
4. With a paper trimmer cut 2 piece from The Expressions In Ink Designer Series Paper measuring
2 x 4'' and 1 3/4 x 4 ". Layer and adhere to the front of the card with multipurpose liquid glue.
5. Use the Stampin' Cut and Embossing Machine to die cut the 2" doilly in Basic White card stock,
from the Encircled In Beauty dies.
Lightly colour the doilly with a blending brush and Fresh Freesia ink.
6. Adhere to the front of the card using Stampin' Dimensionals.
7. Stamp the sentiment from Artistically Inked stamp set onto a 3" x 1/2" basic white card stock, layer it onto a piece of Fresh Freesia measuring 3"x 3/4"
8. Cut the sentiment and adhere with stampin' Dimensionals on the doilly.
Here is a closer look at the front of the card.
You can make this card with and Designer Series Paper, Embossing folder and any colour vellum.