Positive Thoughts - Hugs, Prayers, Love Card
A Step- By-By Tutorial
1. Create a 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 card base with thick white card stock.
2. Create a background with Mint Macaron(green) card stock using the Coastal Weave embossing folder. Glue on to white card stock
3. Create the triangle using a die cutting machine and Sahara Sand(light brown)card stock and the the rectangle die from the Natures Thoughts dies.
4. On the Sahara Sand triangle use the large leaf stamp to create a background with Pear Piazzazz (light green ) ink. Ink the stamp and stamp it 3 times with the same ink to get the faded look. Adhere to the embossed background.
5. Stamp and die cut 2 flowers with Blushing Bride(light pink) ink, and 2 leaf sprigs with Pear Piazzazz ink (light green) with a die cutting machine. Adhere as shown.
6. Stamp the sentiment on a 1 1/2 inch circle and heat emboss, using embossing powder and a heat gun. Glue to the front of the card. Add the tiny butterfly die cut in gold, add a bow using bakers twin.
7. Finish you card by choosing any sentiment for the inside. Use the big Butterfly image to decorate the inside.
With The Positive Thoughts stamp set and Nature's Thoughts dies create cards sending feel good messages. Great set for many occasions.