I can't believe it has been a year since I because a Demonstrator with Stampin Up! I am having so much fun creating and connecting with others..... SO, I have decided to create a card club.
......and I want to celebrate with you!
I love to celebrate with others like you so I have started a Alana’s Stampin Artistry Card Club and here are the Details and Benefits;
- This is done via a Private Facebook Group and by invitation only.
- All current Stampin' Up! catalogues FREE as long as you are a club member
- Build up your stamping & paper crafting supplies in a budget friendly manner over the length of your membership
- Receive two make-n-take card projects each month, including die cuts, embellishments, ribbon etc. We will be showcasing new techniques using ink, paper, stamps and other products so you can get the most out of your supplies!
- In addition, you will receive a PDF for the cards and a special project for you to complete.
- Optional monthly Zoom get together to create the club projects
- Exclusive access to Alana’s Stampin Artistry Card Club Facebook group
- I will let you know in advance what suite or bundle we will be focusing on for the month
- Join the club from anywhere in Canada, have your products delivered to your doorstep and create the projects from the comfort of your home on your own or join in on the club Zoom night. You will be able to shop directly from my website.
Alana’s Stampin Artistry Card Club Commitment
- Order - a min. $35 Stampin' Up! order before shipping and tax each month (Items can be from any current Stampin' Up! catalogue, including clearance rack and sales).
- Club Duration - members must place monthly orders for a minimum of 10 months,. If club members wish to continue without stopping after 10 months (more techniques, projects and free product!) then that is also an option.
Order Due Date - local and online orders will be due by the 10th of the month so we can get together on the last Thursday of the month via Zoom!
Alana will drop off your packages or mail them, prior to the 4th Thursday of the month.
The first month will begin in February and we will be focusing on Easter cards!
I do hope you will join me so we can create and have fun together!
NOW COMES THE GREAT NEWS!
For any of you that commit to the Alana’s Stampin Artistry Card Club as outlined above, you will receive a set of 5 Valentines Cards already prepared. (while supplies last)