Whale of a Time
Here is a great card. I useed the Whale Punch and the pattern paper to make this card.
This set is from the Annual Stampin'Up catalogue. Also comes with a 3D embossing folder.
The folder was not use to make this card.
1. Use the punch to Cut out the whale from the patterned paper
2. For the shape on top of the card use a piece of pattern paper measuring 2 3/4 x 3 3/4
3 Using the second largest die from the So Sweetly rectangle cut out the rectangle.
4. Adhere pattern paper to the rectangle.
5. Cut a piece of white card stock measuring 3 3/4 x 5 Add your rectunglar piece as shown on the card.
Turn it over and cut along the card stock. Save cut pieces which can be used for the inside.
6. Next add the sentiment from the stamp set to the front of the card.
7. Use the Balmy Blue stamp pad and a sponge to finish the front of the card, adhere the whale and add the bubbles.
8. Adhere the finished front to a piece of Pacific Point card stock cut at 4 x 5 1/4
9. Adhere to white card stock cut at 8 1/ 2 by 5 1/2.
Add new comment
Silhouette Scenes Card 2
I love this stamp set it, because you can create beautiful cards. It comes with lovely sentiments
Here is how you make it.
1. On a piece of white card stock cut at 3 3/4 x 5, using three Stampin' Up colours and a piece sponge to make the bakground. Balmy Blue, Crushed Curry and Blackberry Bliss.
2. Mounted the sponged piece on a piece of Basic Black card stock cut at 4x 5 1/4
3. Die cut the tree in Basic Black and adhere it to the background ensuring enough space for stamping the little girl on the swing.
4. Stamped the sentiment in the front.