Simple card made with Butterfly Brilliance and Embossing Folder
Here are the measurements and instructions to make this card.
1. For the base thick white cardstock cut at 8.1/2 x 5.1/2. inch.
Scored at 4.1/4 inches.
2. For the embossing layer cut a piece of cardstock at 4.00 x 5.1/4 inches.
This folder is retired, Suggested folder Parisian Flourish 3D folder.
3. Place cut piece into embossing floder and emboss using whatever die cutting machine you have. Adhere to card base.
4.Use the die cutting machine and die cut a butterfly from the Brilliant Wings die set.
Adhere to embossed piece with small adhesive foam pads.
5. Stamp the birthday wishes from the Best Year stamp set with Versa Mark ink, on a piece of black card stock about 2. x 3/4 inches.
6. Cover with white embossing powder and use a heat gun to set the powder.
7. Also used the a sentiment for the inside, from the same stamp set.
Decorate the inside with a small butterfly if you choose to do so.
All supplies are available from the May 2021- May 2022 catalogue in my store.
Hello Card with Forever Fern
Here are the measurements and instructions to make this this card.
1. The base thick white cardstock cut at 8.1/2 x 5.1/2 inches scored
2. Second layer Mossy Meadow cardstock cut at 3.3/4 x 5.1/2 inches.
Adhere to base
3. Third layer Soft Sea Foam cardstock cut at 3.1/2 x 5.1/2. This layer is embossed with Greenery leaf embossing folder. Adhere to second layer.
4.Die cut a piece of Mossy Meadow, using the second largest Stitched Nested Labels die. (retired) alternate dies Stitched so Sweetly
5. Die cut the next smaller size in with cardstock. Stamp HELLO at the bottom of the die cut. Adhere to larger die cut. Place in the centre of the card with dimensionals (self-adhesive sticky foam pads).
6. Die cut two leaf sprays using the Forever Flourishing dies and Vellum cardstock.
Adhere as shown. Add gold trim.
Forever Stamp set is available in in my online store in the new 2021- 2022 catalogue.
Simply Succulents Card 2
This card is created with the stencil used to create the background for the first
1. Cut a card base using Purple Posy measuring 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 inches
2. Cut a a piece of card stock measuring 4 x 51/4 inches
3. Trim the stencil and adhere to fit the white card stock. Adhere to card base. Set aside.
4. Stamp the pot with Memento Black ink on a scrap piece of white cardstock. Colour with
water colour pencils or Stampin' Blends. Die cut using the die from the set.
5. Die cut three of the leafy succulents and three of the small succlents.
6. Use the sentiment and die cut from the set, for the front of the card.
7. Attach the succulents to the pot. Add the sentiment with dimensions to the front of the card as shown.
8. Add dimensions to the pot and attach to the front of the card.
I am in love with this stamp set from the mini catalogue January to June. Sale- A- Bration ends on February 28. The dies in the set are also amazing.
1.Use a pieces of white card stock with the large die from the set'and the die cutting machine,
to cut a stencil. Place this stencil on a piece of white card stock measuring 4 x 51/4.
Add Post-it notes to secure the corners of the stencil while colouring.
2. Use sponges and the following inks to creat the back ground. On this card Highland Heather and Bermuda Bay was used. Set the stencil aside after completingthe colouring to use for another card.
3. Use the largest stamp with all the succulants and the pot, and stamp these with Memento Black ink on a piece of white card stock.
4. Use water colour pencils or Stampin Blends to colour the pot and the succulents.
5. Use the largest die from the Stitched So Sweetly die set to cut out the rectangle for the front of the card.
6. Die cut them using the dies from the die set. Attach to the front of the card with dimensions, on to the rectangle.
7. Attack to Seaside card base measuring 5 1/2 by 8 1/2.
8. Attack a small sentiment to the front of the card.