For today's card I chose Awash In Beauty Designer Series Paper from the annual catalogue. This pack of paper is gorgeous. To hightlight the paper I chose a simple design.
This bundle also includes a stamp set and dies called True Beauty Bundle.
Here is how to make this card:
This sheet of designer paper has designs on both sides and blank in the middle.
Cut the sheet in half to make six (6) card.
1. Begin with a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" Basic White Thick card stock
2. Adhere a piece of Polished Pink card stock measuring 4" x 5 1/4" to the card base.
3. Glue the Designer Series Paper measuring 3 3/4" x 5"
4. Stamp the Thank You sentiment from the Hello Beautiful stamp set on Basic White card stock and punch it out with the Double Oval Punch.
5. Use the Double Oval Punch and punch out the larger oval from Polished Pink card stock and adhere as shown with Stampin' Dimensionals.
6. Attach a bow using the Simply Elegant silver cord to the sentiment.
7. Die cut a silver butterfly using the the Butterfly Brilliance dies, and add to the front of the card. Emblish with Rhinestone Basic Jewels.
A simple but beautiful card. Love it.