This great bundle from the Annual catalogue has gorgeous Designer Series Paper, and dies. The bundle also comes with an Ephemera pack. The pack includes gold cut outs of leaves, bows and shapes.
Here is a my step by step tutorial
1. Begin with a 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" card base of Magenta Madness. Score and fold at 4 1/4"
2. Adhere a piece of 4" x 5 1/4" Fresh Freesia with liquid glue to the front of the card as the first layer.
3. Add a 3 3/4" x 5" Expressions in Ink Designer Series Paper as the second layer.
4. Use basic White card stock and, die cut the second largest stitched rectangle die from Stitched So Sweetly Dies.
Stamp the Best Wishes sentiment from the stamp set with Magenta Madness ink and glue to the front of the card as shown.
5. Stamp the largest flower with Pale Papaya ink first, then add Magenta Madness ink to the edges of the flower lightly with a blending brush. Stamp on to Basic White card stock and die cut the flower.
6. Stamp and die cut the leaves in Shaded Spruce.
7. Adhere to the front of the card using Stampin' Dimensionals
8. Embellish with Brushed Brass Butterflies to complete the front of the card.
Here is the inside of the card
9. The inside of the card is finished by stamping the small flower and leaves, and adding a 1/2" x 4" strip to the bottom of the card.