From the day I receive my first pack of Daffodil Afternoon Designer Series Paper from Stampin' Up, I fell in love with it. I ordered a pack every time I could.
I created this elegant Thank You card from this 12"x12" designer series paper.
Here is how I made this card:
1. The base card is Very Vanilla Thick card stock cut at 4 1/4" x 11" scored at 5 1/5"
2.The second layer is in Polished Pink, one of the In- Colours for 2012-2023 trimmed at 4 1/8" x 5 3/8"
3. The Daffodil Afternoon Designer Series paper is cut at 4" x 5 1/4"
4. For the sentiment I used the Double Oval Punch, the large oval is punched from the reverse side of this designer paper.
5. The Thank You sentiment is form the Grassy Grove stamp set.
6. To finish the front of the card I used Evening Evergreen twine and the Brushed Brass Butterflies.
7. To add more pizzazz the daffodils are painted with Wink of Stella Glitter.
Here is a closer look.
For the inside I added a butterfly die cut from The Daffodil dies, and a sentiment from the Dahlia Days stamp set.
I also added a 1/2" strip of the Daffodil Afternoon designer paper to the bottom of the card.