This beautiful stamp set has been carried over to the 2022 - 2023 Annual catalogue. It is a beautiful set for all level of stampers. It also comes with a set of dies.
Here is how to make this card :
1. Begin with a piece of Basic White Thick card stock base.
4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
2. On a piece of Basic White card stock measuring 3 3/4"x 5" stamp the large flower from the Flowing Flowers stampset with Polished Pink ink twice. Stamp the image on the left side of the paper.
3. Use Crumb Cake ink and the stamps from Ranunculus Romance stamp set, randomnly stamp the statement stamp.
4. Then add the lace, the postage stamp and the sprig of flowers to cover the card stock.
5. Use Polished Pink ink to stamp the Eiffel Tower stamp.
6. Use a Blending Brush and Crumb Cake ink and lightly blend it over the stamped images to give it the vintage look.
7. Use dobbers and, ink up the Ranunculus flower with Polished Pink ink and the leaves with Shaded Spruce. Stamp and die cut the flower using the Stamp'and Cut Embossing Machine.
Also cut the sprig in Shaded Spruce to add to the flower.
8. Die cut the second smallest rectangle Scolloped Die. Use Crumb Cake ink and a Blending Brush to add colour to the rectangle.
9. Use Stampin' Dimensionls to add the die cut flower, the sprig and the sentiment to the rectangle. Add to front of the card as shown.
10. Adhere the finished front of the card on to a piece Polished Pink card stock measuring 3 7/8" x 4 7/8". Adhere to Card base.
Here is a another card.
> Product List
> > >
Today's card is made with the Eden's Garden Designer Series Paper, and the Eden's Garden Bundle.
This card is made using scraps that were left over from other projects from the Eden's Garden Designer series paper.
Here is how the card is made:
1. Use the Stampin'Up Paper Trimmer to cut the Eden's Garden Designer Series paper into 1/2"strips.
2. Cut a piece of basic White card stock measuring 4" x 5 1/4" for the base.
3. Use liquid glue to adhere the Desiger Series Paper srtips, beginning at one corner of the Basic White card stock, and continue till the white card stock is covered.
4. Use the Stampin' Cut and Embossing Machine crop the small wreath die with a piece of Brushed Metallic Gold card stock.
5. For the sentiment crop a piece of Evening Evergreen card stock 3" x 1 1/4" and a piece of Basic White card stock 2 3/4" x 1"
6. Stamp the Thank You sentiment from The Peaceful Moments stamp set and adhere to the Evening Evergreen piece.
7. Adhere wreath as shown using liquid glue.
8. Attach to front of the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
9. Adhere to Evergreen card base 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" scored at 4 1/4"
A closer look at the front of the card
> > >
The combination of the Expressions In Ink Designer Series Paper and the In Colour Shimmer Vellum makes this card really pop. The Pretty Flowers Embossing Folder adds another layer of beauty to this card.
The Expressions In Ink Designer paper is gorgeous. It makes beautiful cards.
These items are on the Last Chance Retirement List from the current
May 4, 2021- May 2, 2022 catalogue.
The Expressions In Ink Designer Series Paper
The In Colour Shimmer Paper
Encircled in Friendship Stamp Set and Dies
To find the last chance retirement list go to the Green Button at the top of the page
Press Shop, from the pop up list go to Current Promotions.
Here is how I made this card.
1. Begin with a card base of Fresh Freesia card stock measuring 5 1/5" x 8 1/2" scored at 41/4"
2. Use a paper trimmer to cut a piece of In Colour ShImmer Vellum in Fresh Freesia measuring
4 x 5 1/2".
3 Place the vellum in the the Pretty Flowers Embossing Folder and emboss with the Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine. Adhere to card base with multipurpose liquid glue.
4. With a paper trimmer cut 2 piece from The Expressions In Ink Designer Series Paper measuring
2 x 4'' and 1 3/4 x 4 ". Layer and adhere to the front of the card with multipurpose liquid glue.
5. Use the Stampin' Cut and Embossing Machine to die cut the 2" doilly in Basic White card stock,
from the Encircled In Beauty dies.
Lightly colour the doilly with a blending brush and Fresh Freesia ink.
6. Adhere to the front of the card using Stampin' Dimensionals.
7. Stamp the sentiment from Artistically Inked stamp set onto a 3" x 1/2" basic white card stock, layer it onto a piece of Fresh Freesia measuring 3"x 3/4"
8. Cut the sentiment and adhere with stampin' Dimensionals on the doilly.
Here is a closer look at the front of the card.
You can make this card with and Designer Series Paper, Embossing folder and any colour vellum.
This great bundle from the Annual catalogue has gorgeous Designer Series Paper, and dies. The bundle also comes with an Ephemera pack. The pack includes gold cut outs of leaves, bows and shapes.
Here is a my step by step tutorial
1. Begin with a 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" card base of Magenta Madness. Score and fold at 4 1/4"
2. Adhere a piece of 4" x 5 1/4" Fresh Freesia with liquid glue to the front of the card as the first layer.
3. Add a 3 3/4" x 5" Expressions in Ink Designer Series Paper as the second layer.
4. Use basic White card stock and, die cut the second largest stitched rectangle die from Stitched So Sweetly Dies.
Stamp the Best Wishes sentiment from the stamp set with Magenta Madness ink and glue to the front of the card as shown.
5. Stamp the largest flower with Pale Papaya ink first, then add Magenta Madness ink to the edges of the flower lightly with a blending brush. Stamp on to Basic White card stock and die cut the flower.
6. Stamp and die cut the leaves in Shaded Spruce.
7. Adhere to the front of the card using Stampin' Dimensionals
8. Embellish with Brushed Brass Butterflies to complete the front of the card.
Here is the inside of the card
9. The inside of the card is finished by stamping the small flower and leaves, and adding a 1/2" x 4" strip to the bottom of the card.