Hello fellow stampers and friends~
It's Saturday Night - Stampin' with Tony time. Tonight I am featuring the Stampin' Up! "Beautiful Autumn" photopolymer stamp set and Autumn Punch Pack. I cased a card that is in our Current Mini Catalog, but of course I am giving it my 'touch' and stepping it up a bit. I hope you will enjoy watching my video tutorial and making this card. Happy Stampin' and God Bless!
1. Cut Card Base: 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", Mint Macron
2. Card insert: 5 1/4" x 4" Very Vanilla
3. 4" x 4" square, Crumb Cake
4. 3 3/4" x 3 3/4" Square ,Whisper White, center die and cut 2" circle using Layering circle dies
1. Stamp small leaf grouping around edges of the Mint Macron card base front using Versamark pad.
2. Using stampin' Spritzer or small brush, lightly spritz Blackberry Bliss near center of Crumb Cake square. Set aside to dry.
3. Stamp 2-step individual leaves, and acorn onto Very Vanilla and/or Whisper White scrap card stock. you'll need 5-10 of each. Punch out using the small punches.
4. Stamp maple leaf randomly up the right side of the very vanilla card insert, and adhere to inside of card base.
5. Stamp a sentiment of your choice on Crumb Cake Card stock.
1. Center the 4" x 4" Crumb Cake square on the card front and adhere with adhesive of choice.
2. Center the 3 3/4" x 3 3/4" Whisper White square over the 4" x 4" square.
3. Following the card photo or video tutorial for placement, adhere the leaves and acorns around the outside of the cutout circle.
4. Adhere a grouping of acorns in the left hand corner of the wreath, and raise one up using a dimensional, refer to photo.
5. Add your choice of faceted embellishments randomly on the wreath.
5. Tie a bow using ribbon of choice and adhere with a glue dot.
6. Adhere sentiment across middle of wreath or where you desire to place it.
<BR Product List