Hello fellow stampers and friends~
For my Saturday Night Live demo on Facebook, I created some fun note cards and a cute box to hold them. It would make a fun gift for a friend or a host gift.
The note cards and envelopes come in a pack of 20 cards and envelopes. I am using the Very Vanilla cardstock tonight, but they are also available in Whisper White. The are great to have on hand.
The box is made from one 8 1/2" x 11" piece of card stock. A photo of the template I use is below. You can follow along on the video, it comes together easily.
The stamp set we will be using for this project is: "Nothing's Better Than" #152507, and die set "Love You More Than" 152698. Some of the stamps use a two step stamp technique, and the cookie card also uses a masking technique. I show how to accomplish both of these techniques in the video.
1. Following the diagram, on the long side, score at 1", 2", 6" and 7"
2. On the shorter side, score at 1" and 7 1/2".
3. Using a ruler score as shown in the black marks on the template.
4. Following the diagram, cut out the two blocks with the "X".
5. Round the corners as shown.
6. Fold and burnish all folds and assemble the box referring to the video if needed.
7. For the top of box, cut a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock 6 1/4" x 3 3/4".
8. For the belly band, cut a piece of coordinating card stock 11" x 1", wrap around box loosely and
adhere using adhesive of choice.
9. Cut a 2 1/4" and a 2" circle using appropriate punch(s). (color of choice) layer and stamp as you choose.
1. To make as shown, for each card cut cardstock 4 3/4" x 3 1/4".
Coffee card: crumb cake card stock and ink, espresso ink, whisper white ink. 'Coffee" , Espresso die cut. dimensionals for coffee cup
Cookie card: crumb cake card stock and ink, espresso ink, cookie die cut, dimensionals for die cut cookie.
Cocktail card: Pear Pizzaz card stock and ink, Memento black ink, stamp and die cut cocktail glasses
dies used for glasses, daffodil delight, highland heather, magenta madness paper stock and ink.
Chocolate card: Highland Heather Cardstock, die cut "love you more than" magenta madness card stock
chocolates, 2-step stamp, purple posey, highland heather, magenta madness card stock and
ink, whisper white ink, chocolates die cut; "Chocolate" stamped in whisper white ink, espresso card stock, Lovely labels pick a punch #152883.
Note: card box will comfortably hold 6 cards and 6 envelopes.
Thank you for reading my blog and if you like what you see, please subscribe to my youtube channel, like and comment, and of course share if you wouldn't mind. I would love to increase my following.