Follow Your Art Suite Spotlight
We follow our hearts when we create handmade cards and gifts that bring us and those around us joy. The Follow Your Art Suite is a celebration of the tools and images from our stamping and craft hobbies. Creating a card, decor, or gift with this suite is the perfect way to make any crafty person smile!
This suite is stashed full of fun stamps, paper, dies, and an embossing folder. The Follow Your Art Embellishment Kit is an accessory lovers dream combination of stitched felt accents, linen thread, mini paper clips, and silver charms all packaged in a sturdy designer storage box.
It's hard to choose, but my favorite part of the suite might just be the adorable custom Stampin' Up! branded Washi Tape and mini Stampin' Up! logo boxes. They are too cute to resist!
Check out the tutorial below for just one of many projects you can create. What will you create when you Follow Your Art?
Use Host Code KJH7Q6JK at check out
for a chance to be the online mystery host this month!
- Cut Whisper White cardstock to 3" x 6". Score at 3" along 6" side to create a 3" x 3" mini note card.
- Cut yellow striped Follow Your Art Designer Series Paper to 3" x 3" and add to front of card.
- Cut Coastal Cabana washed Follow Your Art paper to 2" x 3-3/4". Adhere across card diagonally from bottom left to top right. Trim off excess paper at edge of card.
- Wrap Pacific Point Linen Linen Thread from the Follow Your Art Embellishment Kit around your fingers 4-5 times to create loops that are about 2-1/2" across. Adhere to card with a few Glue Dots. Layers you'll add on top will also help hold the thread in place.
- Cut Vellum Cardstock 1-1/8" x 4". Adhere diagonally across the first diagonal strip with Stampin' Dimensionals. Place Stampin' Dimensionals near center of strip where they will be covered with other layers. Trim off excess vellum parallel to the edge of the card leaving about 1/4" past each side.
- Punch Calypso Coral scissor Follow Your Art paper with Starburst Punch. Add to card slightly right of center.
- Stamp stacked ribbon image with Basic Gray ink on scrap Whisper White cardstock. Die cut with coordinating Arts & Crafts Die.
- Watercolor image with an Aqua Painter using Calypso Coral, Coastal Cabana, and Crushed Curry ink pads. Adhere to starburst layer with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Stamp greeting on scrap Whisper White with Pacific Point ink. Cut out around image and banner cut left edge with Paper Snips.
- Adhere greeting overlapping the top edge of the Calypso Coral stitched, die-cut felt scallop from the Follow Your Art Embellishment Kit with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Use just a bit to avoid running. Use the glue to adhere the greeting and felt embellishment to the card.
- Add Gingham Gala Sequins. This adorable mini note is ready to share with any of your crafty friends!
STAMPS: It Starts with Art (#149303)
PAPER: Whisper White (#100730), Shimmery White (#101910), Vellum Cardstock (#101856), Follow You Art Designer Series Paper (#149489)
KITS: Follow Your Art Embellishment Kit (#149491)
INK: Calypso Coral (#147101), Coastal Cabana (#147097), Crushed Curry (#147087), Pacific Point (#147098), Basic Gray (#149165)
ACCESSORIES: Gingham Gala Sequins (#148561)
ADHESIVES: SNAIL (#104331), Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (#110755)