Follow Your Art Suite Spotlight
We follow our hearts when we create handmade cards and gifts that bring us and those around us joy. The Follow Your Art Suite is a celebration of the tools and images from our stamping and craft hobbies. Creating a card, decor, or gift with this suite is the perfect way to make any crafty person smile!
This suite is stashed full of fun stamps, paper, dies, and an embossing folder. The Follow Your Art Embellishment Kit is an accessory lovers dream combination of stitched felt accents, linen thread, mini paper clips, and silver charms all packaged in a sturdy designer storage box.
It's hard to choose, but my favorite part of the suite might just be the adorable custom Stampin' Up! branded Washi Tape and mini Stampin' Up! logo boxes. They are too cute to resist!
Check out the tutorial below for just one of many projects you can create. What will you create when you Follow Your Art?
Use Host Code KJH7Q6JK at check out
for a chance to be the online mystery host this month!
- Cut Whisper White cardstock to 3" x 6". Score at 3" along 6" side to create a 3" x 3" mini note card.
- Cut yellow striped Follow Your Art Designer Series Paper to 3" x 3" and add to front of card.
- Cut Coastal Cabana washed Follow Your Art paper to 2" x 3-3/4". Adhere across card diagonally from bottom left to top right. Trim off excess paper at edge of card.
- Wrap Pacific Point Linen Linen Thread from the Follow Your Art Embellishment Kit around your fingers 4-5 times to create loops that are about 2-1/2" across. Adhere to card with a few Glue Dots. Layers you'll add on top will also help hold the thread in place.
- Cut Vellum Cardstock 1-1/8" x 4". Adhere diagonally across the first diagonal strip with Stampin' Dimensionals. Place Stampin' Dimensionals near center of strip where they will be covered with other layers. Trim off excess vellum parallel to the edge of the card leaving about 1/4" past each side.
- Punch Calypso Coral scissor Follow Your Art paper with Starburst Punch. Add to card slightly right of center.
- Stamp stacked ribbon image with Basic Gray ink on scrap Whisper White cardstock. Die cut with coordinating Arts & Crafts Die.
- Watercolor image with an Aqua Painter using Calypso Coral, Coastal Cabana, and Crushed Curry ink pads. Adhere to starburst layer with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Stamp greeting on scrap Whisper White with Pacific Point ink. Cut out around image and banner cut left edge with Paper Snips.
- Adhere greeting overlapping the top edge of the Calypso Coral stitched, die-cut felt scallop from the Follow Your Art Embellishment Kit with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Use just a bit to avoid running. Use the glue to adhere the greeting and felt embellishment to the card.
- Add Gingham Gala Sequins. This adorable mini note is ready to share with any of your crafty friends!
STAMPS: It Starts with Art (#149303)
PAPER: Whisper White (#100730), Shimmery White (#101910), Vellum Cardstock (#101856), Follow You Art Designer Series Paper (#149489)
KITS: Follow Your Art Embellishment Kit (#149491)
INK: Calypso Coral (#147101), Coastal Cabana (#147097), Crushed Curry (#147087), Pacific Point (#147098), Basic Gray (#149165)
ACCESSORIES: Gingham Gala Sequins (#148561)
ADHESIVES: SNAIL (#104331), Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (#110755)
Do you love card layouts as much as I do? If you haven't tried one I totally recommend it! A card layout is a great way to get your mind focused, prevent creative block and the sense of overwhelm you can get from staring at a blank piece of paper and wondering where to start.
It's like a nice little map that narrows down all the possible ideas into one manageable direction.
Then it's just a matter of picking a stamp set, colors, and whatever accessories you want to add to fancy it up. From one card layout you can make so many different and unique creations.
CraftyPerson card layouts are my favorite, of course! ;)
You can see several cards created using this layout here.
Share your creations with me, I love seeing what you come up with!
CraftyPerson shared this great tip.
The spatula end of the Take Your Pick Tool is great for getting under the Cling image label in order to lift it and remove the stamp from a block.
Extra, Extra! Starter Kit Promotion
Being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator has brought so many amazing things into my life. Right now, I'm enjoying one of the perks of being a demonstrator - seeing and ordering from the upcoming 2019 Holiday Catalog before everyone else!
You are going to LOVE everything that this amazing catalog has to offer.
Know what would make you love it more? Getting to order from it early and getting a huge discount!
What's that mean? It means, from July 1 until August 31, when you sign up as a new demonstrator you will receive an additional $30 to put toward bonus products in your Starter Kit. PLUS, you'll receive a $10 coupon code the following month.
One of the unique and cool things about Stampin' Up!'s Demonstrator Starter Kit is that it's completely customizable! Build your Starter Kit your way! For just $99, you get:
* Your choice of up to $155 (normally $125) worth of any current Stampin' Up! products!
* A business supply pack
That's a total value of $205 (normally $175)!
---All for only $99---
Whether you want a discount on products you love, want to share your creative side, or earn a paycheck, you can make Stampin' Up! work for you, so find out more at my web site or contact me to chat about it.
YOU WILL ALSO RECEIVE!
20% discount! Enjoy a minimum of a 20% demonstrator discount every day.
Free Shipping! The starter kit ships FREE for another 10% savings.
No risk! You'll have through the end of your first full quarter to "test drive" demonstrator discounts and benefits.
No penalty! If you reach $300 in sales by the end of your first full quarter, you automatically remain active for another quarter. If you don't reach $300 in sales, you can "drop" with no penalty, and you keep everything from your Starter Kit.
No catch! There's no obligation to hold workshops or parties, sell products to others or personally purchase anything beyond the kit.